Contactpoint - providing technology to growContact us
Contact Point IT Services Pty Ltd was incorporated in June 2006, and grew out of a business known as About IT which began in 1995.
Contactpoint's mission is summed up in our slogan "Technology to Grow". That's growth in the following key areas:
- our client's businesses - whether by increasing sales or leads through online channels, or improving productivity through the astute use of technology
- our employee's skills - through training, on-the-job experience, and "Contactpoint Days" (self-directed learning for the advantage of clients and Contactpoint), and
- our organisation - both in size and breadth of services offered to our clients
We achieve our mission through a balanced application of:
- broad commercial experience,
- continually improving internal systems and processes,
- sound technology expertise,
- and an innovative view of your market and business processes.
Heather Maloney, Contactpoint's founder, has a Master in Technology (Information Technology) majoring in the web, and has over 20 years experience in the IT industry, most of which has been focused on delivering business benefit via the use of internet related technologies.
Heather also has solid project management experience gained in complex projects, including the implementation of SAP eBuy into Japan and China while working with Masterfoods Australia and New Zealand. This ensures that each project delivered by Contactpoint has a strong focus on both delivering benefit to your business as well as being delivered on time and on budget.
Contactpoint comprises a team of technical architects, programmers with skills across many disciplines (apps, web, IoT), UI/UX and graphic designers, and digital marketers to ensure that we are a full-service agency for all your online technology needs and custom technology solutions.