There are many ways that you can market your products & services online, including:
is easy to find as a result
of relevant searches in Google.
We provide very cost effective
Search Engine Optimisation.
but low sales or enquiries? Our
Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Content strategy development
- Heat map analysis
- Split testing of alternate web
content and more...
to deliver optimal website conversions.
- Website Content – this may seem obvious, but it isn’t always done well. The way you present your products and services within your website will have a big impact on how many people take further action such as buying, enquiring, sharing.
- Video Content – a specialised type of content, often served via You Tube in order to tap into this 2nd most popular search engine, provider a richer experience for the viewer.
- Search Ads (often called pay per click because of the business model used by the companies who sell the ads) such as ads within the Google Search Engine results, matched to keywords for which you bid.
- Banner Ads – similar to search ads, but appearing regardless of search term; although banner / image ads are often appearing on pages now based on an earlier search (Google Re-Marketing).
- Blogging / Guest Blogging – written content that seeks comment and interaction by the reader. The guest aspect is where you contribute to another person or organisation’s blog, thus potentially tapping into their readership.
- Social Media Marketing – also called micro-blogging because the messages are generally very short, posting about your products and services through blog platforms, and interacting with other people’s social media topic groups and posts, can achieve great exposure.
- Webinar – an online seminar, presented over the web, and attended over the web. Webinars are usually live, however, there is a growing trend towards simulating live webinars, which are actually just the replay of the previously recorded presentation.
- Email Campaigns – the online version of direct mail. Often email campaigns will comprise a series of messages delivered over a period of time to educate, add value, build trust, and help establish a relationship. Automated emails can also be used during a process such as a purchase transaction, to provide greater customer service, as well as upsell and provide a great experience.
- Surveys / Diagnostics – asking questions via an online form, which gives immediate feedback to the participant is a great way of educating and providing value, as well as taking the participant a little way along the path of engaging with and trusting you.
Whatever online marketing you utilise, it is vital that you do it well; presenting a consistently professional experience of your organisation, and generating the most benefit from your marketing efforts and budget.
We can assist you with the creation and execution of all types of online marketing, as well as ensuring that you achieve the greatest possible results from your marketing efforts via our conversion rate optimisation (CRO) service. CRO can comprise a broad range of activities, from content strategy development through to usability and heat map analysis, split testing of alternate web content and more.
In order to ensure that your web content, blog, surveys and video content is actually getting found (i.e. not relying just on paid ads), we provide a very cost effective search engine optimisation service.
Why not start with an obligation free meeting to discuss your online strategy?