What we can do for your business
Contact Point helps organisations of all sizes, to look great and communicate effectively in the digital world. We are also proud to be a member of the Australian Federal Government's Creative and Digital Communication Panel serving over 40 government agencies, co-ordinated by the Department of Human Services.
We bring to the table a well-practiced methodology for understanding your objectives, superb creative skills to engage with your target audience, and years of in-depth experience/understanding of current online technologies.
Our digital design services include:
- Website design and development
- - Both standard and mobile friendly (responsive design)
- Web applications
- - Built to your needs
- Mobile applications
- - Apple, Android, Windows and Cross Platform
- Email campaigns
- - Custom professional looking email campaigns
- Facebook business pages
- - Designed to match your branding
- Banner ads
- - Eye-catching designs to promote your business
- Graphic design and branding
- - Logos, brochures, flyers, banners, annual reports and other business documents
- - Customized to your specific training needs
Our design team, headed up by Chris Torralba, is as comfortable incorporating your existing branding into your digital marketing elements, as it is creating a whole new style and design for your organisation.
We look forward to working on the creative aspects of your online and offline presence, to help your business grow.
For more information about the services we offer, please view our Creative Design Portfolio.
DIGITAL DESIGN - FEATURE CASE STUDY
Miami StainlessResponsive Website Design, Ecommerce, Search Engine Optimisation
Contact Point has been delighted to partner with Miami Stainless in the improvement of the website ranks in the search engines on relevant search terms. The results have been excellent, with the ranks improving across all targeted search terms, and simultaneously significant improvement in online sales numbers.
We have recently re-freshed the design of the website, including implementing mobile responsiveness.